Drake has found a new ting in Stefflon Don.
The Toronto superstar and the British rapper-singer have graduated from their Instagram flirting to the dinner table, as the duo were spotted together in Miami on Monday.
The two musicians had sparked dating rumors at the beginning of November by flirting on IG. The two were seen grabbing drinks and dinner by onlookers yesterday. Check it out below.
During Steff and her friend Moira’s recent Instagram session, Champange Papi had joined in and did not shy away from shooting his shot. “I’m single, ready to mingle,” Drake told Stefflon Don jokingly during their Instagram live, which was watched by thousands of fans.
“I’m a confident guy, I can hold my own in any room, I’ve known you for a while, we buss ‘nuff jokes together. We can cook up tune together and stew. I can organise all your heels and your wigs for you,” he added.
The two are no strangers. Stefflon’s vocals can be heard on “Peak” off Drake’s chart-topping album Scorpion.
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- Nicki Minaj Grinds On Her Man In Raunchy New Video
- Lil Wayne Performs ‘Don’t Cry’ On ‘Late Show’
- VIDEO: Swizz Beatz Ft. Nas – Echo
- VIDEO: A$AP Rocky – Tony Tone
- NEW MUSIC: Lil Wayne & Ty Dolla $ign Ft XXXtentacion – Scared Of The Dark
- Offset Begs For Cardi B To Take Him Back
- Jay-Z Shares His Favorite 2018 Rap Songs
- NEW MUSIC: Curren$y – Grand
- NEW MUSIC: Lil Keed – Red Hot Ft. Trippie Redd