Drake has found a new ting in Stefflon Don.
The Toronto superstar and the British rapper-singer have graduated from their Instagram flirting to the dinner table, as the duo were spotted together in Miami on Monday.
The two musicians had sparked dating rumors at the beginning of November by flirting on IG. The two were seen grabbing drinks and dinner by onlookers yesterday. Check it out below.
During Steff and her friend Moira’s recent Instagram session, Champange Papi had joined in and did not shy away from shooting his shot. “I’m single, ready to mingle,” Drake told Stefflon Don jokingly during their Instagram live, which was watched by thousands of fans.
“I’m a confident guy, I can hold my own in any room, I’ve known you for a while, we buss ‘nuff jokes together. We can cook up tune together and stew. I can organise all your heels and your wigs for you,” he added.
The two are no strangers. Stefflon’s vocals can be heard on “Peak” off Drake’s chart-topping album Scorpion.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”