Cardi B Reveals First Photo Of Kulture
Five months after her birth, Kulture Kiari Cephus is ready to make her official debut. After keeping her daughter out of the public spotlight, Cardi B has revealed the first photo of her and Offset’s daughter.
In the adorable pic, which was shared on Instagram, Kulture is all smiles as she looks up at her mama, donning a pink and white bow on her head and bib with her name.
“My heart,” Cardi captioned the photo.
While there have been paparazzi pics, Cardi decided to not reveal photos of her daughter, despite receiving seven-figure offers. “We just don’t want to show our baby right now.
I got offered seven figures [to show Kulture], but I’m just not ready yet,” she told Ebro on Beats 1. “I get so many disgusting text messages, I had to hire a private investigator to figure out who sends me this shit.”
The reveal comes less than a day after Cardi announced that she and Offset had split up. “I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now,” the “Bodak Yellow” rapper said in an Instagram video. “And it’s nobody’s fault. It’s just like I guess we grew out of love. But we’re not together anymore.”
The couple plans to remain friends and business partners. “I don’t know it might take time to get a divorce. And I’m going to always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father,” she said.
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen