Official images of BAPE’s upcoming UltraBoost collection for Super Bowl LIII.
Back in 2016, BAPE and Adidas teamed up for a pair of special edition Adidas NMD R1 colorways, both of which featured BAPE’s unmistakeable camo motif. The two brands partnered up again during the NBA All-Star weekend in February for a limited edition run of Damian Lillard’s signature sneaker, the Adidas Dame 4.
Now, it looks like BAPE and Adidas will do work on the ever popular UltraBoost silhouette. According to sneaker source @YeezyMafia, two different BAPE UltraBoost colorways will be making their debut on February 2nd during Super Bowl weekend. One of the pairs features a “Black Camo” colorway, while the other features a green camo print and black boost tooling.
Additionally, there are reports that the two camouflage UltraBoosts will be accompanied by a collaborative cleat and a specially designed football jersey.
Take a look at early images of both BAPE x Adidas UltraBoost collabs in the IG post embedded below.
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day