Barbera wants his piece of the pie.
Ariana Grande is getting sued by a photographer, according to reports by TMZ. The latter occurred after the singer posted a few shots of herself via her social media accounts.
The photographer, Robert Barbera, claims that the “thank u, next” singer didn’t get approval or pay to post the photos, and that she just took them and shared them on Instagram.
While it’s unclear which photos Grande posted without permission, according to TMZ, the photos got over 3.3 million likes.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on
Now, The photographer is requesting a portion of Grande’s profits from the photos he took or $25K per photo, further claiming whichever amount is heftier.
In January, supermodel Gigi Hadid was sued by a photo agency for posting a pic they had taken of her to her 44 million Instagram followers.
Kim Kardashian West, Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, and Jessica Simpson have also been impacted.
Share This Article
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen
- Video: DJ Khaled ft. SZA – Just Us
- Watch Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” Music Video